24 March 2005

Hello? Hello, hello, hello?

I’ve enjoyed on line journals and blogs for quite a while. Since I’m not one to leave well enough alone, hey, yeah, me too!! Past paper journals were intermittently useful for weight management, running performance, navel-gazing, general bellyaching, etc., and I'm hopeful that this new toy will become a constructive tool as well.

I’ll respect the privacy of anyone I refer to here, and I hope I’ve enough sense to avoid commentary which could get me fired. In case I slip up, my sincere apologies in advance. Mea Culpa and all that.

When something’s on my mind, I’ll write about it. When nothing’s there, I’ll probably write then, too. My 3-D opining rarely elicits cries of “hear, hear,” so I won’t expect my posting to differ from that norm.

I like reading bios of writers, so I’ll develop one shortly.